Pacific C360 DDC Soft Tube Water Cooling Kit
LCS Combo kit with Pump/Reservoir, T1000 coolant, fittings, copper radiator, soft tubes and 5V motherboard software controllable 120mm fans and W4 ARGB water block and other accessories.
Thermaltake Pacific C360 DDC Soft Tube Water Cooling Kit is designed for users who likes an efficient and high-quality combo kit that is ready to sync with 5V RGB capable motherboards from Asus, Gigabyte, MSI and AsRock. The kit includes three Pure 12 ARGB Sync Radiator Fans, a Pacific W4 ARGB CPU Water Block, Pacific PR15-DDC Pump/Reservoir Combo, Pacific C360 Radiator, A bottle of T1000 Transparent Coolant Pure Clear, six Pacific 1/2'''' ID x 3/4'''' OD Compressions, two meters of V-tubler 4T 1/2''‘(12.7mm) ID x 3/4''‘(19mm) OD Transparent Tube, an ARGB LED controller, and other accessories.
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis’ have been tested to be compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Comes with a 16.8 million colors LED ring and 12 addressable single LEDs that can be controlled by the included ARGB controller and ready to sync with 5V RGB capable motherboards from Asus, Gigabyte, MSI and AsRock. W4 ARGB CPU Water Block features 0.15mm internal fin construction, a copper base with anti-corrosive nickel plating and high-quality PMMA cover, and a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-free as well as no-tools installation. Fits with most G1/4 fittings, it provides the ultimate in cooling performance, and delivers extreme compatibility for custom PC builders.
Thermaltake Pure 12 ARGB Sync Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition features compression blades, hydraulic bearing, and a 16.8 million colors LED ring with 9 addressable LEDs that is ready to sync with 5V RGB capable motherboards from Asus, Gigabyte, MSI and AsRock. Users can easily switch RGB lighting effects using the ARGB controller that is included in the packet, or by ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and AsRock Polychrome software. Three Pure ARGB Sync Edition Fans and one ARGB controller are included in the pack.
High-performance 360mm slim copper radiator with high-density copper fin design and brass tank. Built for 120mm high-static pressure fans, the radiator is manufactured from premium-quality materials that provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability. The unique stainless steel side panels guarantee the durability as well as reduce the weight of the radiator. Integrated G1/4" threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting and flow set-up.
Manufactured from POM and PMMA, the unit includes a 200ml long reservoir with an integrated DDC pump, offering exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability for all gaming systems.
Thermaltake T1000 Transparent Coolant Series is designed with TT latest formula to be used as anti-corrosion protection fluid and heat-transfer medium for PC water-cooling. With transparent colors, T1000 allows users to create unique colors by adding TT Premium concentrate. The new formula provides T1000 Transparent Coolant Series with color stability and low viscosity that enables effective flow. Thermaltake T1000 Transparent Coolant Series encourages users to create your own colors for your system!
Finished in black-plated copper, the compression fitting includes a base barb and quality O-ring with side printed Tt logo. Choose from: 5/8” and 3/4" OD compression size, Thermaltake fittings provide a complete solution for DIY enthusiasts and PC builders by giving users ideal mounting, fitting and flow. Six compressions are included in the kit.
Finished in chrome-plated copper, the adapter fitting is in 360° revolve-able design, and consists of two sealed O-rings, allowing users to redirect the fittings at a 90 degree angle for easier tube routing. 2 adapter fittings are included in the kit.
Manufactured from premium PETG, the rigid tubing provides custom PC water cooling configurations with reliability and durability from end to end. 200cm od tube included in the kit.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|本体サイズ||520 (L) x 200 (W) x 232 (H)|
Intel LGA 2066/2011/1700/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775
Pump & Reservoir: 86.54 (L) x 62 (W) x 140.1 (H) mm
Copper Radiator : 29.5 (H) x 119 (W) x 399 (L) mm
|Tube Dimensions||V-tubler 4T 1/2'‘(12.7mm) ID x 3/4'‘(19mm) OD Transparent Tube x2 Meters|
PWM 500~1500 RPM ,
( ARGB Controller or 5V MB ARGB Sync )
|Coolant||T1000 Coolant Pure Clear|
CPU Water Block
- Pacific W4 ARGB CPU Water Block x1
- Pacific PR15-DDC Pump/Reservoir Combo x1
- Pacific C360 Radiator 29.5 (H) x 119 (W) x 399 (L) mm x1
- Pure 12 ARGB Sync Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition x3
- ARGB LED Controller
- Pacific 1/2'' ID x 3/4'' OD Compression - Black x6
- Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter - Black x2
- Thermaltake T1000 Coolant Pure Clear x1
- V-tubler 4T 1/2'‘(12.7mm) ID x 3/4'‘(19mm) OD
Transparent Tube x2 Meters
- Intel and AMD Universal Backplated & Mounting Kit
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool x1
- Thermaltake Thermal Grease x1
- Release Date