Pacific PR22-D5 Plus Reservoir/Pump Combo
Thermaltake Pacific PR22-D5 Plus Reservoir/Pump Combo is a high-quality 300ml reservoir with an integrated D5 pump and a 16.8 million colors LED cap. Made of POM and PMMA materials, this unit can sustain the maximum pressure up to 99 PSI, and achieve maximum discharge up to 1135L/hr that offer exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability. With multiple mounting options, the Pacific PR22-D5 Plus is the right choice for PC enthusiasts, making your system a showcase for all to see!
*The image is for referecne only.
“Tt LCS Certified” is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
Controlled by the patented Riing Plus RGB Software and the app, the built-in LED ring features great light coverage, uniform color and brightness, and 12 addressable LEDs that can paint your reservoir with 16.8 million colors.
*The LED cap is not compatible with other reservoirs. It is specially designed for the PR22-D5 Plus.
*The image is for referecne only.
Monitor the fan performance, adjust the fan speeds, and customize the lighting effects for up to 80 fans with Thermaltake’s patented Riing Plus RGB Software and an exclusively designed mobile app. Choose a function from below and scroll down to read the details.
Taiwan Patent: 105216989
*Compatibilitiy: Requires Riing Plus RGB Software 1.0.5 or later.
The controller is designed with a DIP switch on the back. Hence, you can set a number for each controller easily. You can add up to 5 devices to one lighting controller and up to 16 controllers to the software. The controller and the coding guide are included in all packs.
Made in Taiwan, the PR22-D5 Plus top cap supports rubber washers for a proper seal, including two predrilled G1/4” ports for fittings. The top cap also comes with removable design that allows users open it out to clean the reservoir thoroughly. Most importantly, the combo unit features 6mm thick of the pipe wall, and can sustain the maximum pressure up to 99 PSI (Pounds per square inch).
*PR22-D5 Plus water flow diagram
The PR22-D5 Plus is designed with a manual speed control knob to provide five speeds. Maximum discharge up to 1135L/hr offers high cooling performance to your components. High-lift pumping of the pump head reaches up to 15 feet high at the maximum speed. Besides, the pump is compatible with Thermaltake Pacific reservoirs and fittings series. Users can build up advanced liquid cooling loop, two GPUs, three radiators, or even more DIY components at the same time, further increasing system performance while giving ultimate control for your watercooled PC.
The cylindrical reservoir is made of reliable, lightweight POM and PMMA construction, which is crystal clear and highly durable. High quality acrylic (PMMA) tube maximum working temperature is 131℉ (55℃).
With two brackets connected to both ends, the Pacific PR22-D5 Plus can be solid hold inside the chassis. Moreover, the combo unit can be installed either horizontally or vertically, allowing enthusiasts to incorporate externally-modular upgrades for their chassis and build up superior water cooling system from an aesthetic standpoint.
TT RGB PLUS Software
2.0 - New version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
1.0 - Thermaltake’s patented software to synchronize TT RGB PLUS products with addressable LEDs.
Caution: TT RGB PLUS 2.0 and TT RGB PLUS 1.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS.
TT RGB PLUS 2.0 Software
The new version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented
software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
TT RGB PLUS and TT RGB PLUS 2.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS 1.0 or 2.0.
This product only supports TT RGB Plus 2.0.
Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem, Razer Synapse 3. Users can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and Razer gaming gear!
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|本体サイズ||94.1 (L) x 87.4 (W) x 309.7 (H)|
|インターフェース||USB 2.0 Connectors(9 Pin)|
|インターフェース||Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|入力電源||37 W / 6.5 W|
|Pump Speed||P1: 1,800 RPM
P2: 2,550 RPM
P3: 3,300 RPM
P4: 4,050 RPM
P5: 4,800 RPM
|Maximum head||15 feet (4.5m)|
|Maximum Flow Rate||1135 L/h
|Maximum pressure||50 PSI
|Input Voltage||12 V / 5 V|
|Parts||1.Stopper *1 (G 1/4 )
|Screw Thread||G 1/4|
- Release Date
Drivers & Software
- Release Date