Thermaltake Water 3.0 120 ARGB Sync Edition comes with one 120 mm fan with a large surface radiator,
performance waterblock and pump for ultimate CPU cooling. The built-in Pure ARGB fan features compression
hydraulic bearing, and 16.8 million colors LEDs that is ready to sync with 5V RGB capable motherboards
Gigabyte, MSI and AsRock. Users can easily switch RGB lighting effects using the ARGB controller that
is included in
the packet, or by ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and AsRock Polychrome
3.0 ARGB Sync Edition Series allows users to enjoy better cooling performance and greater CPU
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Water 3.0 ARGB Sync Edition is equipped with Thermaltake Pure 12 ARGB Sync Radiator Fan. It features
blades, hydraulic bearing, and a 16.8 million colors LED ring with 9 addressable LEDs that is ready to
sync with 5V
RGB capable motherboards from Asus, Gigabyte, MSI and AsRock.
The ARGB controller allows users to switch LED modes, LED colors, and LED Speeds when using a
motherboard without a
5V addressable RGB header. Users can switch between flow, ripple, pulse, blink, wave, full light, RGB
off modes with various colors and LED speeds options.
*The maximum signal output for one controller is 90 addressable LEDs.
Specially designed for Water 3.0 ARGB Series, the large surface radiator increases the cooling surface
exceptional heat dissipation.
The high performance copper base plate accelerates the heat conductivity. The pre-refilled coolant reduces any stress from liquid replenishment hassle. Additionally, the reinforced sleeved cable delivers the best durability and prevents the tubing from any damages.
The high quality and reliable pump enables the maximum amount of water circulation, keeping the copper
continuously cool. The low evaporation tube effectively decreases the loss of coolant; therefore, no
Featuring the latest cooling performance, the self-contained design of the Thermaltake Water 3.0 ARGB
Series provides an easy installation system and a totally maintenance-free operation, requiring only
amount of space in the chassis.
Sync with Motherboard RGB Software
Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASRock Polychrome. It supports motherboards with a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the software mentioned above without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, and ASRock official websites.
Aura Addressable HeaderASUS
Digital Pin HeaderGIGABYTE
Addressable RGB LED HeaderASRock
|Chassis, ARGB Fan, ARGB AIO||
|RGB Memory, VGA Waterblock, Distro Plate||
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Pump||Motor Speed: 3000 RPM
Rated Voltage: 12 V & 5V
Power Input: 12V – 3.9 W , 5V – 1.06 W
|Water Block||Material: Copper|
|Fan||Dimension: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
Speed: PWM 500~1500 R.P.M (2510-4PIN)
Noise Level: 25.8 dB-A
Rated Voltage: 12 V & 5V
Power Input: 12V- 1.44 W, 5V – 1.6W
Max. Air Flow: 56.45 CFM
Max. Pressure: 1.59 mm-H2O
LED Control: ARGB controller or 5V addressable RGB header on motherboard
|Radiator||Dimension: 151 x 120 x 27 mm|
*AIO Cooler bracket adapter comes in the AMD Threadripper CPU box.
- Release Date